- Companies that have been in business less than 3 years
- Companies with numerous complaints with the BBB
- Companies without testimonials from a 3rd party (google , yelp , shopper approved, trust pilot, etc)
- Companies with a one man operation
- Companies that only allow payments in cash
If you’ve settled on a credit repair company that meets all of the requirements and they’ve answered all your questions and don’t have any red flags, you should be able to comfortably proceed with them. Before you pay anything, review the contract and verify that all terms you agreed to are in your contract. Any verbal agreements not included in the contract should be added before you sign.